At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Project Controls Specialist develops/maintains integrated project budgets, forecasts and actual cost of work performed for Congressional Capital Line Item Mega Projects in support of missions of high national priority. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Developing and maintaining detailed technical quantity based performance metrics
• Participating Change Management Meeting to identify change and risk exposure
• Collaborate with schedulers to analyze cost and schedule performance and document variances utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) principles.
• Develop and maintain Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work defined by the contract.
• Assisting in Profit and Margin Analysis reporting.
• Maintain the established project cost/schedule program and prepares schedule/cost status reports
• Provide meaningful, accurate historical data
Job ID: 141346BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.