At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Principal Project Automation Specialist provides local project support for MasterPlant™ or other enterprise project automation technology. The technical specialist duties provide leadership for end user project support, project configuration, or special project modifications required for MasterPlant™ systems. Additionally, the position provides technical configuration, analysis, evaluation, and office support for the MasterPlant™ technology and works with the Project Information Manager (PIM). This role analyzes technical implementation or configuration issues with regard to project execution system implementations.
• Provide technical configuration and office support for the MasterPlant™ technology in conjunction with the office Project Automation Manager
• Manage the department as well as develop and manage Project Automation Specialist (PAS) functional initiatives and new system implementations
• Contribute to, promote, and ensure effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Provide direction and guidance for Project Automation Specialists providing configuration and office support for the MasterPlant™ technology
• Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze any technical implementation or configuration issues for the MasterPlant™ technology
• Perform all Project Automation Specialist related functions related to the technology(s) supported
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 141718BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.