Labor Relations Coordinator*
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position works to accomplish assigned tasks involved in the Industrial Relations function and supports the overall implementation of procedures and systems related to Industrial Relations in the context of a predetermined plan. The position requires an advanced understanding of the functions of the Industrial Relations group and their overall application to the contribution of the company as well as mentoring Industrial Relations specialists. This position is able to take full responsibility for own work (and that of others where applicable) with a fully acceptable standard achieved routinely. This role is able to deal with complex situations holistically with confident decision-making.
• Support the implementation of procedures and systems related to Industrial Relations
• Provide mentorship to Industrial Relations specialists in relation to all Industrial Relations functions
• Perform administrative duties related to Industrial Relations management and practices including but not limited to such tasks as conducting/coordinating Area Labor Market Analyses (ALMAs), Project Execution Plans (PEP), Industrial Relations plans and supervisory training
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142667BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.