Application Support Specialist - (Material Mgmt/Const)*
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Specialist II has advanced knowledge within designated Information Technology (IT) area of responsibility that is applied to broad and diverse assignments and associated requirements. This role plans and coordinates activities related to the design, development, implementation and integration of IT solutions. The Specialist II analyzes, evaluates, and recommends innovative solutions. The Specialist II applies proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems. Individuals in this position typically provide expertise and planning to a number of clients by overseeing, coordinating, and implementing medium to complex IT projects. This position may lead and guide other IT staff.
• Provide project leadership to ensure that project deliverables and schedules are met by technical resources; manage escalation to the appropriate IT resource management when needed; provide feedback to technical resource manager on the performance of technical staff
• Translate customer and business requirements into practical and affordable solutions; minimize customizations
• Monitor and communicate the financial aspects of each project, such as review billing charges, mitigate budget, and actual variances
• Facilitate evaluation and vendor selection of business solutions using established selection methodology when applicable
• Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification, process impacts, and solution development discussions to optimize end-to-end solutions
• Leverage outside vendors, contractors, technical teams, and other departments to drive for results
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142687BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.